Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Business Development Manager to be attached to Mobile Money Guyana Inc. (mmg+)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Markerting or related field required;
- 6+ years of related experience
- Post graduate qualifications in any of the above fields would be an asset.
- Demonstrated skills to independently plan and conduct non-routine work and think widely as it relates to growth and development strategies.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to train personnel, write reports, etc
- Prior experience in electronic payments or financial institutions; in sales and external channel management would be an asset.
Exceptional presentation skills: ability to create proposals and presentation that communicates the focus of the engagement with partners.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and pursue new business opportunities that will help the company grow and expand its customer base while developing and executing strategies to generate revenue, increase profitability, and build strong relationships with MMG+’s clients and partners.
- Develop and implement robust partner onboarding / management processes – pipeline, account planning, and proposals.
- Leading and coordinating cross-functional teams to deliver on business development objectives.
- Collaborating with partners to improve product usage and to open new business opportunities within all sectors.
- Conducting market research and competitive analysis to stay informed about industry trends, emerging technologies, and new opportunities.
- Drive Revenue by reviewing pricing, commissions and other relevant metrics and work with the General Manager to implement recommended changes.
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration & benefits package.
Applications should be submitted:
- By email to [email protected] with the subject line: “APPLICATION – Business Development Manager – MMG”
- Online through the Careers Tab at www.mmg.gy ;
to reach no later than May 15, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.