Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Business Development Officer to be attached to Mobile Money Guyana Inc. (mmg+)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Marketing or related field required; or 5+ years of related experience
- Demonstrated skills to independently plan and conduct non-routine work and think widely as it relates to growth and development strategies.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to train personnel, write reports, etc
- Prior experience in electronic payments or financial institutions; in sales and external channel management would be an asset.
- Exceptional presentation skills: ability to create proposals and presentation that communicates the focus of the engagement with partners.
- Basic knowledge of related regulations, Company policies and procedures and the Company’s products and services.
As Business Development Support Officer, you will be responsible for growing the value of MMG business by acquiring new enterprise customers (agents, merchants, billers and disbursement partners) as well as upselling existing enterprise customers on other solutions.
- Deliver, as part of the Company’s commitment to its partners, a level of service that ensures that the partner is completely satisfied thus resulting in increased loyalty.
- Develop and maintain an active pipeline of prospective businesses to successfully closeout within the stipulated timeline
- Create and present opportunities to help strategic enterprise customers optimize their potential with MMG
- Assist with forecasting and establishing annual branding requirement and budgets
- Proactively create and develop opportunities to build and strengthen MMG’s portfolio and eco-system, financial position, and service offering.
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration & benefits package.
Applications should be submitted:
- By email to [email protected] with the subject line: “APPLICATION – Business Development Officer– MMG”
- Online through the Careers Tab at mmg.gy
to reach no later than December 30, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.