Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Business Development Officer to be attached to Mobile Money Guyana Inc. (mmg+)
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Marketing or related field required
- 5+ years’ experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Work related experience must consist of business management or sales background.
- Basic knowledge of financial institutions, electronic payment systems and their operations.
- Experience working with independently-owned businesses in a sales or business development capacity.
- Basic knowledge of related regulations, Company policies and procedures and the Company’s products and services.
The incumbent will be responsible for growing the value of the enterprise segment of the MMG business.
- Provide input in the strategic planning and development process for MMG.
- Identify, nurture and convert prospective and existing enterprise customers to the MMG suite of services.
- Develop and maintain an active pipeline of prospective businesses to successfully closeout within the stipulated timeline.
- Provide support to all areas of MMG as directed or where service or assistance is needed; demonstrate superior internal customer service with appropriate follow through with other employees and MMG staff.
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration & benefits package.
Applications should be submitted:
- By email to [email protected] with the subject line: “APPLICATION – Business Development Officer – MMG”
- Online through the application form ;or
- Submitted by hand addressed to the Director HR, Mobile Money Guyana Inc. c/o GTT 79 Brickdam, Georgetown, to reach no later than June 4th 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.