Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Financial Accounting Clerk to be attached to Mobile Money Guyana Inc. (mmg+)
- Diploma in accounting, finance, economics or related field or CAT level 2 and a minimal 1+ year of related experience
- Basic knowledge of financial record keeping, bookkeeping and accounting principles and practices; related regulations
- Exceptional math skills, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals and technical procedures.
The Financial Accounting Clerk is primarily responsible for the daily financial tasks in a timely and efficient manner and provide support to the Finance Team.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly settlements to partners by reviewing transaction reports, summarising data and requesting appropriate approvals.
- Preparation and entry of journal entries
- Ensuring all assigned general ledger accounts are reconciled with supporting documents and ensuring reconciling items cleared.
- Assists with improving the month-end close cycle and providing efficient and sustainable solutions
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration & benefits package.
Applications should be submitted:
- By email to [email protected] with the subject line: “APPLICATION – Financial Accounting Clerk – MMG”
- Online through the application form ; or
- Submitted by hand addressed to the Director EE, c/o GTT 79 Brickdam, Georgetown, to reach no later than June 15th 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.