Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Commercial Marketing Manager to be attached to Mobile Money Guyana Inc. (mmg+)
mmg+ is looking for an enthusiastic, innovative, and performance driven person to join our growing commercial marketing team and who wants to build a marketing career with an innovative, fast growing fintech organization.
Working closely with the General Manager & Marketing Director, you will be responsible for devising, developing and driving a comprehensive marketing plan for the business that supports the aggressive growth strategy. You will be data driven and comfortable with adjusting plans based on data points and insights.
With excellent marketing experience you will have the ability to get involved in all aspects of Marketing, including;
- Digital: Managing the Digital strategy to support the commercial strategy to include updating, maintaining and optimizing the website and digital channels
- Traffic generation: Manage website SEO and other digital marketing to increase visits to the website
- Brand Marketing: Develop and execute sales and marketing collateral for B2B strategy.
- Commercial; Develop a marketing strategy that will increase user acquisition help attract and retain customers in a competitive market.
- Lead generation: Ensure there is a strong presence of the brand traditional and contemporary channels to maximise lead generation and promote the brand
- Content & Communication: Drive the company’s media strategy and execute PR campaigns for brand awareness.
- Event Management; Strategize and manage B2B events in collaboration with corporate partners
- Planning timescales and campaign budgets.
- Build relationships and coordinate with external partners and agencies.
- Analysing, interpreting, and presenting results.
- Bsc/BA or higher Degree with at least 4 years of B2B marketing experience
- Great communication skills including written, verbal, presentation and social media
- Demonstrable experience of marketing generalist background
- CRM & marketing platform experience
- Experience working with Fintech’s as clients or working for a Fintech firm
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration & benefits package.
Applications should be submitted:
- By email to [email protected] with the subject line: “APPLICATION – Commercial Marketing Manager MMG
- Online through the Careers Tab at mmg.gy to reach no later than January 25, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.