Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Data and Compliance Analyst to be attached to Mobile Money Guyana Inc. (mmg+)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Economics
- Proficiency with Excel, SQL, Tableau, program and project organizational skills
- Analytical skills that allow for the development of data-driven reports
- Excellent critical thinking skills to help solve business problems and make decisions
To help drive critical business decisions and compliance reporting by analysing transactional data and metrics and designing and delivering reports and analyses.
- Design business analysis and data recording systems for use throughout the department.
- Analyse current marketing initiatives to measure effectiveness and potential for improvement.
- Investigate and report on alerts relating to potential compliance risks in the organization;
- Assist with testing of new features and functions on the MMG platform.
- Create business reports that provide insight into key data points.
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration & benefits package.
Applications should be submitted:
- By email to [email protected] with the subject line: “APPLICATION – Data and Compliance Analyst MMG”
- Online through the Careers Tab at www.mmg.gy ;
to reach no later than Jun 3, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.