Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Partner Support Representative to be attached to Mobile Money Guyana Inc. (mmg+)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Marketing or related field required; or 5+ years of related experience
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to train personnel, write reports, etc
- Basic knowledge of financial institution, electronic payment systems and their operations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic knowledge of related regulations, Company policies and procedures and the Company’s products and services.
As Partner Support Representative you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day relationship of the various partners, post-boarding and throughout their lifecycle.
- Coordinate the day-to-day activities with regards to MMG’s obligations to the various partners including but not limited to ensuring that all agent deposits are verified for accuracy and processed within the acceptable timeframe.
- Create process to continuously support the partners with marketing and promotional materials.
- Work with the MMG partners to collaborate on initiatives aimed at increasing transaction value and volume, and improved experience.
- Create and manage initiatives to drive increase in the active user base of the partners utilizing the service of MMG
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration & benefits package.
Applications should be submitted:
- By email to [email protected] with the subject line: “APPLICATION – Partner Support Representative MMG”
- Online through the Careers Tab at www.mmg.gy ;
to reach no later than Jun 3, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.