Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of System Analyst to be attached to Mobile Money Guyana (MMG).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or related field required
- Extensive knowledge working with and supporting cloud-based technologies including AWS, MicroSoft Azure etc.
- Experience writing SQL queries.
- 1+ year experience working on financial platforms and IT systems
- Knowledge and experience relating to ticketing systems for issue resolutions.
- Proven ability to work with teams by remote applications.
- Working knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Basic understanding of API’s
- Basic knowledge of related regulations, Company policies and procedures, and the Company’s products and services
The System Analyst of MMG will be mainly responsible for ensuring the efficient running and upkeep of the platform and resolving issues raised by both internal and external parties. The main objective of the role will be to constantly monitor the system’s performance and configuration and fix issues by working with third parties as well as internal team members.
- Investigate complaints from internal and external customers and provide Level 2 support on issues related to the MMG ecosystem
- Monitor the operations of the systems (core as well as customer facing) to ensure maximum operability at all times and to resolve any issues which may arise by troubleshooting with relevant parties (internal and external) and identifying root causes and solutions so as to avoid recurrences.
- Test new features and fixes to the system and provide feedback to the development team
- Provide end-to-end technical support to the MMG team on a daily basis and during setup and launch of new agents, merchants, disbursements partners and billers
- Liaise with GTT operations team on any technical issues and troubleshooting necessary to ensure the undisrupted functioning of the product within the GTT ecosystem
- Communicate platform outages and maintenance activity timelines to internal and external parties
- Provide technical support on MMG app and website changes
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration & benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Deadline March 3,2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications can be submitted either by:
- Email [email protected] with the subject line: “APPLICATION – System Analyst”