Tips To Keep Your MMG Account Safe
- Keep your password and login details private. Never share them with anyone. MMG will never ask for your password over the phone.
- Only process transactions for customers where the funds or cash were received – do not process transactions for anyone calling and promising to pay later.
- Verify the identity of individuals before handling cash payments. The name on their ID must match the name on the transaction.
- Avoid using public Wi-Fi to access your wallet.
- Observe payment patterns by customers and raise a report to MMG when something appears suspicious or unusual.
- Don’t know the caller? Don’t process the transaction – note that Caller’s ID doesn’t always mean the person calling is who they say they are.
- Stay in the know! Be aware of your surroundings or environment as this can inform you of activities that are occurring which would require you to be cautious.
- Be cautious! If you feel like you are being forced to perform a transaction, do not do it! Don’t be pressured to act immediately.
- Be alert! MMG Representatives will never call you asking for your login details or to send money to any number or individual.
If you are unsure about any request for information or believe your account has been compromised in any way, kindly contact MMG immediately on (592) 227-9185 to (592) 227-9189 or via email [email protected].