Are you an existing mmg+ customer and have not logged in to your account since our upgrade?
You might have money in your wallet that you are not using!
Follow these steps:
- Download and install the NEW mobile app, which is available in Play/Apple Stores. Even if you used our old app previously, make sure you download the new mmg+, as the old version is no longer in use.
- Enter your mobile number [format is 6111111] or email address where prompted.
- Input your temporary 4-digit password. That is the 4 numbers you recently received via SMS or email from mmg+.
- Next, you will be prompted to enter your new permanent password. This password must include a Capital and Common Letter, a Number, and a Symbol (#[email protected]%) and must be more than 6 characters.
- You will then be sent a One Time Password (OTP) by email or SMS, which must be entered within 2 minutes. The OTP is a 6 digit verification code, and a new one will be sent to you every time you try to log in.
- The next step is to set up your security question and answer. Simply choose from our list of questions and enter your personal answer.
- Enable/Disable added security feature – this is optional.
Alternately to Log in, you can dial *123#.
- Select change password from menu
- Enter your temporary password (4 digits)
- At prompt enter new password
- Receive confirmation that the change was successful
- Proceed to do mmg+ transactions
Download App Here:
If you have not received your temporary password or need to reset it please contact us:
- Chat live with one of our representatives on our website mmg.gy.
- Email us at [email protected]
- Call us on 0664